Approximately, one month ago, President Trump tasked the Pentagon with delivering him a plan to defeat the Islamic State or IS. What Trump failed to understand was the same people he tasked to solve the IS problem, were the same people that in a very large way created it. His trusted circle of advisors not only are all products of an institution with a heavily flawed system of promotion, but collectively failed to deliver a winning strategy when they were in combatant command roles. What kind of “solution” to IS does President Trump honestly think he will get from a group of institutionalized generals? Does anyone want to bet it will be a “solution” that requires more war? President Trump is literally asking “the swamp” to create his war policy and this is a fool’s errand. Based on a 100% failure rate of our Generals this century, this is unfortunately another juncture where it is very easy to assess with high certainty that the “solutions” President Trump will be presented will turn into another policy disaster. Both Presidents Bush and Obama suffered this hard lesson. President Trump needs to trash these recommendations and look at completely different ways of soliciting policy if he is to defeat IS and make America great again. This article is my attempt to speak truth to power and warn President Trump of the mistake he is making before it destroys his presidency. Read more
Archive for Globalists
Again, the news cycle is moving so quickly, no one is able to completely keep up. However, with all of the focus on executive orders on immigration some major events are slipping by unnoticed. The take away is that the Middle East is again moving rapidly toward all-out war. The immigration issue is serious and important, but the war that could potential break out in the Middle East could be staggering. Here are the most recent highlights with comment:
Yemen in particular has become a flashpoint. Starting from the top, a unit from SEAL Team Six got mauled badly and lost an operator while conducting a direct action raid on a suspected al-Qaeda facility. Further, their MV-22 Osprey crashed and was destroyed on the ground. The base model of a single Osprey costs over $73,000,000 dollars and this was a special operations variant, which comes in closer to one hundred million dollars. This was in exchange for killing 14 alleged terrorists of at best, medium value, and collecting some information to better identify their network. This shows that President Trump is less risk averse when it comes to launching our soldiers into combat. If this becomes a trend, it means much more kinetic warfare and far greater US casualties. Previous to this raid, attacks in Yemen were almost exclusively being carried out by airstrikes.
If not bad enough, a Saudi Arabian Frigate, which is a warship, was attacked according to the US government, by a small boat laden with explosives. However, video evidence supports the assessment that believes the ship was hit by a missile supplied by Iran. Anti-ship missiles have been fired at US Warships in the same area over the last six months. Further, one man can be heard speaking in an Iranian accent chanting death to America. If it was indeed a missile that hit the boat, the fact is being downplayed and covered up to prevent outrage in Saudi Arabia that would demand revenge and initiate a war with Iran. This is not unprecedented in the region. An advanced ship from the UAE was also recently hit by an Iranian supplied anti-ship missile launched from Yemen and damaged so badly it had to be decommissioned. However, the UAE never officially acknowledge the attack.
Irrespective of how the attack occurred, the blast appears to have struck the upper portion of the stern of the Saudi ship inflicting serious damage and killing at least two Saudi sailors. This is a major act of war and is believed to have been launched by the Houthi rebels in Yemen. One may say this is the cost of starting an unnecessary war and invading Yemen. I would agree that it was stupid for Saudi Arabia to intervene militarily in Yemen. However, the Saudis tonight are not discussing whether or not their war was smart. What they are discussing his how to retaliate. If it in fact was an attack launched by the Houthis, the missile was undoubtedly supplied by Iran. Everyone knows this, but the question is if the Kingdom will hold the Houthis and/or the Iranians responsible. I assess the possibility of Saudi Arabia expanding their war in Yemen as high. I also see a medium likelihood of Saudi Arabia expanding it to Iran to include indicting any Iranian flagged ship near Yemen. This will undoubtedly provoke another cycle of violence. Worst case is Saudi Arabia decides to retaliate directly against Iran, but I assess this as unlikely. The fact that Saudi Arabia has not said anything about the ban in immigration from seven predominately Muslim countries factors into this situation. It is highly likely the Saudis will try to lean heavily on the US to take out Iran for them, which brings me to my next point.
Iran test launched a ballistic missile this week in violation of pretty much everything the international community has told Iran it could not do. Iran became a serial violator of any international dictates since the Obama Administration was in office. Their transgressions included seizing US Navy vessels and their crews in international waters, providing weapons to attack and kill Americans, holding Americans hostage, developing long range missile technology, and feigning attacks on our warships. Following precedent, Iran conducted a launch of another ballistic missile and has yet to be “reprimanded” by the new Administration. Perhaps, Iran thinks it has gotten away with it and President Trump will be a push over. If so, I believe they have badly miscalculated the new American President. President Trump in a short amount of time will respond. How, is the only question. Trumps retaliatory options range from lodging a diplomatic protest and re-invoking sanctions to launching a nuclear strike.
Yes, I do think President Trump is serious enough he may indeed use nuclear weapons during his time in office to prevent a bloody and costly deployment of ground troops against a country like North Korea or Iran. Nonetheless, I assess the Administration will come out with a clear warning to Iran, but will stop short of a military strike. Iran will get one warning, but no more. However, there is a perfect coalescing of Saudi and US interests with regards to annihilating Iran. Iran should take this seriously because Saudi Arabia may be on the phone right now with Washington discussing military options for the attack on their ship. If Trump greenlights retaliation, we could have a major outbreak of war in days. However, I reiterate, I think right now we will have some clear red lines drawn and preparations made, but the war won’t begin just yet.
In summary, things are getting hotter in the Middle East. All that is needed is a slight nudge and the entire region could erupt. I do not see anything getting calmer anytime soon. In fact, I think we are about to see a major escalation of war in the Middle East.
By Guiles Hendrik
January 30, 2017
I have to say, from a business perspective, we are getting a lot for our money. Trump, to date, has proved to be the hardest working president in a generation…like him or not. Further, the man has so far done exactly what he promised to do. Even more amazing is that he is getting it done in hours and days not months and years. For a man of his age, you have to respect his level of energy and dedication. It also appears he doesn’t take weekends off. Sorry bureaucrats…you have to work like the rest of us…and should. The question is whether he can keep this schedule up. The news agencies are literally physically breaking down trying to keep up with covering him. It truly is unprecedented. Here is the release in its raw form:
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 27, 2017
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S FIRST WEEK OF ACTION
· 15: Presidential Actions to begin fulfilling his promises to Make America Great Again.
· 11: Diplomatic conversations with foreign leaders to promote an America First foreign policy.
· 4: Members of President Trump’s cabinet sworn into office.
· 3: Stakeholder meetings to get input from both workers and business leaders on jumpstarting job creation.
· 3: Engagements with members of Congress to discuss his agenda.
· 3: Visits to federal agencies committed to protecting our homeland and ensuring our national security.
· 1: Official White House visit by a foreign head of state.
· 1: Reception to honor law enforcement and first responders.
· 1: Proclamation supporting National School Choice week.
· The President’s team followed through on his commitment to action, by:
o collaborating with 28 federal agencies and departments on a near daily basis.
o discussing legislative items with at least 75 House members or their staffs and 35 Senators or their staffs.
o making initial contact with governors in each state and territory, and having in-depth discussions with 32 governors or their staff.
o discussing issues with 22 state attorneys general.
o beginning outreach to our nation’s largest municipalities and tribes.
President Trump Used The Power Of His Office To Follow Through On His Promises To The American People
WITHIN HOURS OF HIS INAUGURATION: President Trump moved to protect Americans from ObamaCare, government regulations, and future bailouts.
· On the evening of his Inauguration, President Trump sought relief for Americans from the cost burdens of ObamaCare.
· Through a memorandum issued by the Chief of Staff, all new regulations were frozen to protect job creators from the crush of new government rules on their businesses.
· President Trump put a stop to a reckless action that would have reduced funding for the Federal Housing Authority after it was bailed out by the taxpayers as recently as 2013.
MONDAY: President Trump fulfilled his promise to immediately address trade and jobs by withdrawing from the harmful Trans-Pacific Partnership, put in place a hiring freeze, and protected taxpayer money from funding abortions overseas.
· President Trump protected American workers by withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
· To stem the tide of an ever growing government, President Trump put in place a hiring freeze on federal civilian employees.
· After years of taxpayer money being spent to promote abortions abroad, President Trump reinstated the “Mexico City Policy” to ban such usage.
TUESDAY: President Trump promoted job creation by jumpstarting the construction of two new energy pipelines, requiring the use of American-made materials and equipment in building those pipelines, and reduced the regulatory burden on America’s manufacturing and construction industry.
· President Trump began the process to finish construction on the Dakota Access Pipeline after a series of delays.
· After years of delays, President Trump signed a presidential memorandum to revive the Keystone XL pipeline.
· To make sure Americans benefit from infrastructure projects, the President signed an executive memorandum requiring all new construction and repair of pipelines to use American materials and equipment.
· President Trump ordered the Commerce Department to streamline and reduce regulations affecting U.S. manufacturing to help bring factories back to America.
· To jumpstart much needed infrastructure projects, President Trump signed an executive order to speed up the environmental impact review of projects.
WEDNESDAY: President Trump followed through on his pledge to protect America’s borders and end the lack of compliance with immigration laws.
· Following through on his commitment to protecting the American people, President Trump signed an executive order to improve border security, particularly through the construction of a physical barrier on the southern border.
· President Trump signed an executive order to ensure that immigration laws are enforced throughout the United States, including halting federal funding for sanctuary cities.
FRIDAY: President Trump followed through on his top priority to keep America safe.
· President Trump signed an executive order protecting the United States from foreign nationals entering from countries compromised by terrorism, and ensuring a more rigorous vetting process.
· President Trump issued a presidential memorandum to direct the Secretary of Defense to review our readiness and create plans to rebuild the U.S. military.
President Trump Has Held or Scheduled 11 Conversations With Foreign Leaders To Promote American Interests Around The Globe
· On Saturday, President Trump spoke with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico and discussed respect for the sovereignty of both nations.
· On Saturday, President Trump also spoke with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on the importance of strong U.S.-Canada ties.
· On Sunday, President Trump spoke with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel to discuss opportunities to strengthen relations.
· On Monday, President Trump spoke with President Abdel Fattah Al-Sissi of Egypt, expressing his commitment for a new push in bilateral relations.
· On Tuesday, President Trump spoke with Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India to strengthen relations and cooperation.
· Today, President Trump spoke again with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico to discuss bilateral relations, border security and trade.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of with Japan
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with President Vladimir Putin of Russia.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with President François Hollande of France.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull of Australia.
Four Of President Trump’s Nominees Were Confirmed By The Senate And Sworn Into Office
· Last Friday, retired General John Kelly was sworn in as Secretary of Homeland Security.
· Also last Friday, retired General James Mattis was sworn in as Secretary of Defense.
· On Monday, former Congressman Mike Pompeo was sworn in as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
· On Wednesday, former Governor Nikki Haley was sworn in as Ambassador to the United Nations.
Following Through On His Commitment To Job Creation, President Trump Held Stakeholder Meetings With Business And Labor Leaders
· On Monday, President Trump met with labor leaders to discuss his plans to renegotiate trade deals and put Americans back to work.
· Later on Monday, President Trump met with manufacturing leaders to discuss how to bring factories and manufacturing jobs back to America.
· On Tuesday, President Trump met with key industry leaders to discuss how the auto industry can bring back American jobs.
President Trump Held Meetings Or Spoke With Congressional Leaders To Discuss His Agenda
· On Monday, President Trump hosted Republican and Democrat congressional leaders and chiefs of staff at the White House to discuss the upcoming legislative agenda.
· On Tuesday, President Trump met with key Senate leaders to discuss his upcoming choice to fill the Supreme Court vacancy.
· On Thursday, President Trump spoke at the Republican congressional retreat in Philadelphia.
President Trump Spoke At The Headquarters Of The CIA, The Department Of Homeland Security, And The Department Of Defense
· On Saturday, President Trump spoke at CIA headquarters and told a raucous crowd that he’d have their back as he thanked them for their service to the country.
· On Wednesday, President Trump visited the Department of Homeland Security to reinforce his strong belief in protecting America’s borders.
· On Wednesday, President Trump visited the Department of Defense to highlight his commitment to rebuild our military.
President Trump Hosted U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May
· In hosting his first foreign head of state at the White House, President Trump welcomed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Theresa May.
As One Of His First Actions After Inauguration Day, President Trump Thanked American Law Enforcement And First Responders
· On Sunday, President Trump held a White House Reception to honor and thank law enforcement and first responders who helped make his Inauguration safe and successful.
President Trump Proclaimed National School Choice Week
· On Thursday, President Trump renewed his commitment to expand school choice for Americans by proclaiming January 22 through January 28, 2017, as National School Choice Week.
The President’s Team Is Following Through On His Commitment To Action
President Trump’s team has worked to ensure his team is in place at various departments and agencies and working to implement his agenda:
· The White House Office of Cabinet Affairs made 140 calls to 28 separate federal departments and agencies to collaborate on various issues.
· Cabinet Affairs personally met with 10 Cabinet nominees.
· Cabinet Affairs coordinated the swearing in of four cabinet members this week by the Vice President.
President Trump’s team has worked to ensure his legislative agenda is well-received in Congress:
· The White House Office of Legislative Affairs met or spoke with 110 congressional offices or elected representatives in 75 House and 35 Senate offices.
· Vice President Pence had several in-person meetings this week on Capitol Hill.
President Trump’s team began outreach to our nation’s states, municipalities, and tribes:
· The White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs made initial contact with the governor’s offices in all of the states and territories.
· Intergovernmental Affairs held detailed discussions with the governors or their staff in 32 separate states.
· Intergovernmental Affairs made initial contact with 22 of the 50 state attorneys general.
· Intergovernmental Affairs has begun outreach to America’s largest municipalities, such as Los Angeles County and met with the president of the U.S. Conference of Mayors.
· Intergovernmental Affairs made contact with the largest tribes in the country and has begun outreach with many leaders.
Most of you have read a lot of articles and reports lately concerning escalating protests and violence across the country. Many of you are rightfully asking how far this will go. I have seen a number of reports that essentially dismiss the possibility of an armed rebellion beginning in America. They are wrong. People need to wake up. The United State has already passed through the proto-revolutionary phase and is now involved in an active low level insurgency that has the potential to quickly spread should the proper conditions present. The question isn’t whether or not a violent revolution could start in the US. The question is how bad will it get. Make no mistake; we are at war with a violent, leftist insurgency right now.
Let’s begin with a quick history lesson. President Obama began his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers. Read more
I occasionally run across an outstanding article that I am in such agreement with, I feel as if I ghost wrote it. Simon Black from Sovereign Man doesn’t usually let me down. Perhaps, Mr. Black and I attended the same school of independent thought somewhere along our lives. I don’t know, but we are definitely sounding awfully similar lately from relocation abroad and running farms to denouncing the political group think and what real patriotism is for those serving in the military. Either way, his latest article rebutting the whining argument millennials make regarding their “entitlement” to a “free education” is a brilliant must read.
Good work Simon,
Before the first votes were cast, I penned a unique piece on how the election could be “legally rigged” by manipulating the votes of state electors. LMS was the only alternative news…or any source warning about this possibility. In particular, I singled out Michigan and Pennsylvania as key states to watch and they turned out to be key swing states for Trump, just as predicted. See: (http://www.lastminutesurvival.com/2016/11/07/1325/). Today, news is breaking, just as I had warned in the above linked to article, the Left is trying to lobby the Electoral College to ignore their pledges and vote for Hillary. This is feasible and actually legal, but would clearly cause a crisis within the US. See: (https://www.yahoo.com/news/millions-sign-petition-urging-electoral-college-to-elect-hillary-clinton-175038196.html). Make no mistake, Donald Trump was legitimately elected as the next president and will be president, but that doesn’t mean the Left will not try to disrupt this in every way possible. You can expect this push to sway the Electoral College to gain significant momentum in the coming days once the government propaganda outlets catch on that this is a viable. The implications of this action, should it gain traction, are serious. Read more
Trump Wins in Historic Anti-Establishment Victory, but Temper Your Jubilation: The Good, Bad, and Ugly of What’s to Come
Last night, Donald Trump won a historic victory by all accounts. America’s silent, dispossessed majority has spoken and it should serve as a warning to anyone discounting the anger of the CITIZENS the government has failed to serve. His victory was more about defeating Hillary and the overwhelming corruption and arrogance of the elites she represents than a referendum on his policies. With their support, Trump took on what amounts to the entire establishment and stunned the elites. The magnitude of this victory can’t be understated and we should have immense respect for what he has accomplished. The “Donald” went head-to-head with the media complex, fended off judicial attacks, and even successfully overcame his own party sabotaging him all while essentially saying exactly what the pundits said he couldn’t say…the truth. Donald Trump lived up to “his” own hype and proved he does have what it takes to outsmart even the dirtiest of career political elites. However, once the celebrations are over, the real work begins. Trump will have one of the most challenging jobs as President of anyone in our time and it is far from certain he will turn out to be what the people that voted for him believe he will be. Trump won by capturing populist anger, but when it comes to the nuts and bolts of healthy policies, it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows if you now analyze what the American voter just elected. Here is a list of what we can look forward to, be worried about, and outright fear from President Trump.
The good: Read more
Sometimes when searching for truth in the maze of media spin, your best technique is to focus on what is not being talked about. In the case of election rigging, it is clear there is already ample evidence to prove election fraud at the ballot boxes and by the two major political parties during the primaries. However, what is not being talked about is far more important than double voting, identification laws, or illegals voting and it is not just legal, it is constitutional. This election may come down to the electors that cast the state votes that are actually counted toward the Electoral College. The fact the media has all but ignored the most obvious “check and balance” to our election system is curious to say the least. These electors are handpicked by the elites and often owe loyalties to parties much like super delegates during the primaries. If they do not vote the will of the people, and they are by no means bound to do that, violence in the streets can be expected. Read more
Last week, news broke that the Islamic State (IS) had issued threats against New York, Virginia, and Texas. The report claimed that intelligence sources indicated that IS may be planning an attack to disrupt US elections. After the announcement, I had a few questions. Is it real and if so, then what is being done? If not, why would the threat information be publicized and who made the announcement? The answers are disturbing. Read more
Jack Murphy, an author at SOFREP recently had the opportunity to interview Syrian President Assad. Whether or not you like President Assad, you need to hear Andrew Wilkow’s short interview with Jack about the meeting broadcast on The Wilkow Majority radio show. Jack may not realize it, but his observations are accurate and completely contradict Washington’s talking points. To be specific, our government is lying to us about Syria. If you do not get smart about the real facts on the ground that Jack discusses, you will be tricked into World War III by your propaganda masters.
As I have detailed from the beginning, the war in Syria has been engineered by global elites using terrorist proxies. (See http://www.lastminutesurvival.com/?s=syria). These special interests are solely interested in advancing their own agendas and care not for the damage it does to others. If successful, their strategy will result in disastrous strategic consequences for the region and the US. Read more
The political timing of the assault on Mosul was no coincidence. It was timed to correspond with the election and to be used as a diversion if necessary. Ready to support their political masters, the complicit government propaganda outlets, otherwise known as the American Media Establishment, were right there to announce how everything was going well and success against ISIL was right around the corner. Of course the media failed to investigate the valid claims that the US actually let ISIL evacuate the city before the assault. This action allowed murderous terrorists to escape to kill more innocent people so that the US can claim it effectively “liberated” Mosul. If the media was being honest, it would have long ago made it blatantly clear the US has no intention of defeating ISIL anytime soon and the Mosul operation is a sideshow. Further, in spite of many fighters being allowed to escape, the Mosul operation still has not been going as planned. The battle began to bog down almost as soon as it began, which was easily predictable. Cutting through all of the cross talk and false information is tough and has left most people at a complete loss for what is going on. To help, here is a quick summary of what happens next with respect to ISIL.
For starters, the bulk of ISIL fighters have escaped to fight another day. This means many thousands more people will unnecessarily die in the Middle East, Europe, and the US. The US, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and even Israel made sure this was the case because they still are desperately trying to salvage their diabolical scheme to overthrow Syrian President Assad. They are not in the smallest way moved by the fact their actions have led to the death and displacement of millions. Their hope is the bulk of these fighters will race to Aleppo to relieve their jihadist allies. Some fighters undoubtedly will move quickly to try and reinforce Aleppo. However, ISIL is out of the box and may have other plans. Read more