Archive for Justice Department
I have to say, from a business perspective, we are getting a lot for our money. Trump, to date, has proved to be the hardest working president in a generation…like him or not. Further, the man has so far done exactly what he promised to do. Even more amazing is that he is getting it done in hours and days not months and years. For a man of his age, you have to respect his level of energy and dedication. It also appears he doesn’t take weekends off. Sorry bureaucrats…you have to work like the rest of us…and should. The question is whether he can keep this schedule up. The news agencies are literally physically breaking down trying to keep up with covering him. It truly is unprecedented. Here is the release in its raw form:
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 27, 2017
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S FIRST WEEK OF ACTION
· 15: Presidential Actions to begin fulfilling his promises to Make America Great Again.
· 11: Diplomatic conversations with foreign leaders to promote an America First foreign policy.
· 4: Members of President Trump’s cabinet sworn into office.
· 3: Stakeholder meetings to get input from both workers and business leaders on jumpstarting job creation.
· 3: Engagements with members of Congress to discuss his agenda.
· 3: Visits to federal agencies committed to protecting our homeland and ensuring our national security.
· 1: Official White House visit by a foreign head of state.
· 1: Reception to honor law enforcement and first responders.
· 1: Proclamation supporting National School Choice week.
· The President’s team followed through on his commitment to action, by:
o collaborating with 28 federal agencies and departments on a near daily basis.
o discussing legislative items with at least 75 House members or their staffs and 35 Senators or their staffs.
o making initial contact with governors in each state and territory, and having in-depth discussions with 32 governors or their staff.
o discussing issues with 22 state attorneys general.
o beginning outreach to our nation’s largest municipalities and tribes.
President Trump Used The Power Of His Office To Follow Through On His Promises To The American People
WITHIN HOURS OF HIS INAUGURATION: President Trump moved to protect Americans from ObamaCare, government regulations, and future bailouts.
· On the evening of his Inauguration, President Trump sought relief for Americans from the cost burdens of ObamaCare.
· Through a memorandum issued by the Chief of Staff, all new regulations were frozen to protect job creators from the crush of new government rules on their businesses.
· President Trump put a stop to a reckless action that would have reduced funding for the Federal Housing Authority after it was bailed out by the taxpayers as recently as 2013.
MONDAY: President Trump fulfilled his promise to immediately address trade and jobs by withdrawing from the harmful Trans-Pacific Partnership, put in place a hiring freeze, and protected taxpayer money from funding abortions overseas.
· President Trump protected American workers by withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
· To stem the tide of an ever growing government, President Trump put in place a hiring freeze on federal civilian employees.
· After years of taxpayer money being spent to promote abortions abroad, President Trump reinstated the “Mexico City Policy” to ban such usage.
TUESDAY: President Trump promoted job creation by jumpstarting the construction of two new energy pipelines, requiring the use of American-made materials and equipment in building those pipelines, and reduced the regulatory burden on America’s manufacturing and construction industry.
· President Trump began the process to finish construction on the Dakota Access Pipeline after a series of delays.
· After years of delays, President Trump signed a presidential memorandum to revive the Keystone XL pipeline.
· To make sure Americans benefit from infrastructure projects, the President signed an executive memorandum requiring all new construction and repair of pipelines to use American materials and equipment.
· President Trump ordered the Commerce Department to streamline and reduce regulations affecting U.S. manufacturing to help bring factories back to America.
· To jumpstart much needed infrastructure projects, President Trump signed an executive order to speed up the environmental impact review of projects.
WEDNESDAY: President Trump followed through on his pledge to protect America’s borders and end the lack of compliance with immigration laws.
· Following through on his commitment to protecting the American people, President Trump signed an executive order to improve border security, particularly through the construction of a physical barrier on the southern border.
· President Trump signed an executive order to ensure that immigration laws are enforced throughout the United States, including halting federal funding for sanctuary cities.
FRIDAY: President Trump followed through on his top priority to keep America safe.
· President Trump signed an executive order protecting the United States from foreign nationals entering from countries compromised by terrorism, and ensuring a more rigorous vetting process.
· President Trump issued a presidential memorandum to direct the Secretary of Defense to review our readiness and create plans to rebuild the U.S. military.
President Trump Has Held or Scheduled 11 Conversations With Foreign Leaders To Promote American Interests Around The Globe
· On Saturday, President Trump spoke with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico and discussed respect for the sovereignty of both nations.
· On Saturday, President Trump also spoke with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on the importance of strong U.S.-Canada ties.
· On Sunday, President Trump spoke with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel to discuss opportunities to strengthen relations.
· On Monday, President Trump spoke with President Abdel Fattah Al-Sissi of Egypt, expressing his commitment for a new push in bilateral relations.
· On Tuesday, President Trump spoke with Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India to strengthen relations and cooperation.
· Today, President Trump spoke again with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico to discuss bilateral relations, border security and trade.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of with Japan
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with President Vladimir Putin of Russia.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with President François Hollande of France.
· Tomorrow, President Trump is scheduled to speak with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull of Australia.
Four Of President Trump’s Nominees Were Confirmed By The Senate And Sworn Into Office
· Last Friday, retired General John Kelly was sworn in as Secretary of Homeland Security.
· Also last Friday, retired General James Mattis was sworn in as Secretary of Defense.
· On Monday, former Congressman Mike Pompeo was sworn in as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
· On Wednesday, former Governor Nikki Haley was sworn in as Ambassador to the United Nations.
Following Through On His Commitment To Job Creation, President Trump Held Stakeholder Meetings With Business And Labor Leaders
· On Monday, President Trump met with labor leaders to discuss his plans to renegotiate trade deals and put Americans back to work.
· Later on Monday, President Trump met with manufacturing leaders to discuss how to bring factories and manufacturing jobs back to America.
· On Tuesday, President Trump met with key industry leaders to discuss how the auto industry can bring back American jobs.
President Trump Held Meetings Or Spoke With Congressional Leaders To Discuss His Agenda
· On Monday, President Trump hosted Republican and Democrat congressional leaders and chiefs of staff at the White House to discuss the upcoming legislative agenda.
· On Tuesday, President Trump met with key Senate leaders to discuss his upcoming choice to fill the Supreme Court vacancy.
· On Thursday, President Trump spoke at the Republican congressional retreat in Philadelphia.
President Trump Spoke At The Headquarters Of The CIA, The Department Of Homeland Security, And The Department Of Defense
· On Saturday, President Trump spoke at CIA headquarters and told a raucous crowd that he’d have their back as he thanked them for their service to the country.
· On Wednesday, President Trump visited the Department of Homeland Security to reinforce his strong belief in protecting America’s borders.
· On Wednesday, President Trump visited the Department of Defense to highlight his commitment to rebuild our military.
President Trump Hosted U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May
· In hosting his first foreign head of state at the White House, President Trump welcomed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Theresa May.
As One Of His First Actions After Inauguration Day, President Trump Thanked American Law Enforcement And First Responders
· On Sunday, President Trump held a White House Reception to honor and thank law enforcement and first responders who helped make his Inauguration safe and successful.
President Trump Proclaimed National School Choice Week
· On Thursday, President Trump renewed his commitment to expand school choice for Americans by proclaiming January 22 through January 28, 2017, as National School Choice Week.
The President’s Team Is Following Through On His Commitment To Action
President Trump’s team has worked to ensure his team is in place at various departments and agencies and working to implement his agenda:
· The White House Office of Cabinet Affairs made 140 calls to 28 separate federal departments and agencies to collaborate on various issues.
· Cabinet Affairs personally met with 10 Cabinet nominees.
· Cabinet Affairs coordinated the swearing in of four cabinet members this week by the Vice President.
President Trump’s team has worked to ensure his legislative agenda is well-received in Congress:
· The White House Office of Legislative Affairs met or spoke with 110 congressional offices or elected representatives in 75 House and 35 Senate offices.
· Vice President Pence had several in-person meetings this week on Capitol Hill.
President Trump’s team began outreach to our nation’s states, municipalities, and tribes:
· The White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs made initial contact with the governor’s offices in all of the states and territories.
· Intergovernmental Affairs held detailed discussions with the governors or their staff in 32 separate states.
· Intergovernmental Affairs made initial contact with 22 of the 50 state attorneys general.
· Intergovernmental Affairs has begun outreach to America’s largest municipalities, such as Los Angeles County and met with the president of the U.S. Conference of Mayors.
· Intergovernmental Affairs made contact with the largest tribes in the country and has begun outreach with many leaders.
Most of you have read a lot of articles and reports lately concerning escalating protests and violence across the country. Many of you are rightfully asking how far this will go. I have seen a number of reports that essentially dismiss the possibility of an armed rebellion beginning in America. They are wrong. People need to wake up. The United State has already passed through the proto-revolutionary phase and is now involved in an active low level insurgency that has the potential to quickly spread should the proper conditions present. The question isn’t whether or not a violent revolution could start in the US. The question is how bad will it get. Make no mistake; we are at war with a violent, leftist insurgency right now.
Let’s begin with a quick history lesson. President Obama began his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers. Read more
Trump Wins in Historic Anti-Establishment Victory, but Temper Your Jubilation: The Good, Bad, and Ugly of What’s to Come
Last night, Donald Trump won a historic victory by all accounts. America’s silent, dispossessed majority has spoken and it should serve as a warning to anyone discounting the anger of the CITIZENS the government has failed to serve. His victory was more about defeating Hillary and the overwhelming corruption and arrogance of the elites she represents than a referendum on his policies. With their support, Trump took on what amounts to the entire establishment and stunned the elites. The magnitude of this victory can’t be understated and we should have immense respect for what he has accomplished. The “Donald” went head-to-head with the media complex, fended off judicial attacks, and even successfully overcame his own party sabotaging him all while essentially saying exactly what the pundits said he couldn’t say…the truth. Donald Trump lived up to “his” own hype and proved he does have what it takes to outsmart even the dirtiest of career political elites. However, once the celebrations are over, the real work begins. Trump will have one of the most challenging jobs as President of anyone in our time and it is far from certain he will turn out to be what the people that voted for him believe he will be. Trump won by capturing populist anger, but when it comes to the nuts and bolts of healthy policies, it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows if you now analyze what the American voter just elected. Here is a list of what we can look forward to, be worried about, and outright fear from President Trump.
The good: Read more
White House Answers Petition to Label Black Lives Matter a Terrorist Organization: Careful What You Wish For
A White House petition was generated that gathered over 100,000 signatures to label the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement a terrorist organization. In response, the White House stated it didn’t have the power to label anyone a terrorist organization. Although, the White House clearly was ignoring the petition, be glad they did ignore it. Irrespective of whether or not you support BLM or not, declaring it a terrorist organization would have been a huge mistake and disaster for freedom and liberty. Whoever started the petition was probably good intentioned, but if you considered for a moment the true implications of what you were asking for, you would realize you are a complete idiot. Read more
After the assassination of three police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Fox News began broadcasting comments from various “conservative” commentators demanding that Ohio’s open carry law be suspended in Cleveland for the duration of the Republic Convention. This was a very scary precedent that Fox News seemed all too happy to endorse. Thankfully, Ohio Governor John Kasich denied the request on quite legitimate grounds. However, I fear something more insidious is afoot.
The mere consideration that laws protecting basic Constitutional Rights should be suspended is terrifying. Let’s consider the precedent dictatorial police union leaders are setting by calling for the suspension of open carry in Ohio. First of all, those calling for the ban base their demand for emergency powers on the fact three police officers over a thousand miles away were killed in a nation of over 320 million people. If the bar in our nation for the institution of martial law is the death of three officers, we will be living under military rule by August. What happened in Dallas and Baton Rouge is horrific. However, if anyone thinks that draconian actions and suspension of our rights will make things better, they are not just stupid, but treasonous. Our “rights” are not granted so they can be denied when we need them the most. That is precisely when things are dangerous and difficult.
Second, Governor Kasich does not have the power to pick and choose which laws he would like to see enforced or not. Can you imagine an executive such as President Obama with the ability to declare a state of emergency because of three deaths? I am sure Obama could have it arranged and would certainly love for the public to give him the authority to immediately and arbitrarily suspend whatever laws he doesn’t like. However, I am curious why anyone would think the man that has in a large part engineered and instigated this violence will do anything to stop it if he is awarded with more power? Read more
It has been some time since I posted. I apologize as a lot has transpired over the last two weeks. To make up for lost time, I am going to give you the briefing points you need to know.
- South China Sea dispute heats up. For those of you worried about the potential for WWIII, we just got one step closer today when the UN committee set up to arbitrate the territorial dispute between China and the Philippines ruled in favor of the Philippines. Right or wrong, China utterly rejected the ruling and reaffirmed its self-perceived right to continue to economically and militarily develop the region as it sees fit. This sets the stage for China to walk away from the international community to protect its interests while many smaller Pacific nations like Vietnam, the Philippines, and Japan will feel emboldened to challenge China. My prediction is this ruling will only fuel hostilities in the region and set the region on a collision course for war.
- The spread of superbugs in the US that are resistant to all known antibiotic treatments continues. For a second time in less than a month, colistin resistant E. Coli has been identified in the US. The strain in question tested positive for the gene mcr-1, which makes it resistant to colistin, a last resort antibiotic. Per my previous articles (search antibiotic resistant on the LMS homepage), the spread of resistant bacteria is increasing in frequency and could easily hit a breakout stage in the near future. Once the mcr-1 resistant gene jumps to other resistant infections such as highly resistant Tuberculosis now being brought into the US by the thousands via illegal immigrants and refugees, it is only a matter of time before a true pandemic sweeps across the globe again. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/superbug-coli-found-time-us/story?id=40488140
- Obama is preparing to use wartime (Global War on Terror) martial law powers to ban and seize firearms for “national security.” Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson has been in secret talks with President Obama and other top officials to engineer “gun control” as a national security issue. The intent, like with nearly every other “Right” under the US Constitution is to suspend the Second Amendment or make it virtually meaningless by using unconstitutional wartime interpretations and rulings of executive powers. Their plan, like I have detailed repeatedly over the last decade (see: http://www.lastminutesurvival.com/2015/12/06/the-problem-isnt-islamic-terrorism-it-is-guns-according-to-emperor-obama/), is progressing on schedule. Obama and his Leftist goons are intentionally inciting division and violence and fully plan to use the predictable violent outcome to justify “federal government” action and emergency powers that restrict firearms for “national security.” After the events of Dallas and President Obama’s utterly despicable statements, it is clear that this administration is prepared to act as soon as this summer if more violence can be incited across the nation.
- Turkey continues to use “terrorist” attacks within its border as cover for supporting terrorists in Syria that vow to kill Americans. It is critical to understand Turkey has been proven to openly conduct false flag attacks against its own citizens to support President Erdogan’s radical agenda. Most recently, Turkey has suffered a number of major attacks blamed on both ISIL and Kurdish rebel groups, but that is questionable to say the least. True or not, Ankara wasted no time using the attacks to justify a Turkish military invasion of Syria. However, the Turkish military has done nothing to destroy radical Islamic groups operating in Syria. In fact, a closer analysis clearly shows that the Turkish military has instead been used to resupply radical Islamic groups to include the Al Nusra Front and ISIL/ISIS while smashing US backed Kurdish positions. Ankara is determined to undermine Syrian President Assad and specifically has used its military to push back Kurdish positions in key blocking positions so that it could resupply radical Islamic fighters on the verge of being routed from Aleppo by Syrian forces. If Syrian forces retake the lost ground and are again about to liberate Aleppo, expect to see another “terrorist” attack inside Turkey that will be immediately used to justify even greater military incursions into Syria to back radical Islamic extremist groups. As Syria and Russia continue to mop up ISIL positions and approach Raqqa, I fear this could lead to another direct engagement with Russian forces, which could quickly plunge the region into a major war.
- US continues to lose ground in Afghanistan. President Obama signed off on increased troop levels in Afghanistan to help combat the Taliban. In reality, the US completely ceded most of Afghanistan to the Taliban when Obama pulled the bulk of our forces out and our footprint in Afghanistan is getting more and more untenable. It has gotten so bad, military logisticians plan up front to lose over 20% of any supplies shipped into Afghanistan because of the Taliban. Further, Special Forces A-Teams are thinly spread across Afghanistan in a vain attempt to train and advise Afghan forces. This WILL FAIL because the entire concept of training and advising is at best of limited value and at worst, counterproductive, but our brilliant military strategists are too stupid and indoctrinated to recognize the facts. If a large contingent of forces are not recommitted under competent leadership to Afghanistan, the Taliban will likely begin to capture and hold major cities by years end and begin to directly threaten Kabul on a sustained basis as early as next summer.
- Number of US forces continues to quietly increase in Iraq as undeclared war continues. President Obama signed off on additional troop deployments to Iraq to support on-going efforts to recapture Ramadi, Fallujah, and Mosul from ISIL. Like I predicted (see articles: http://www.lastminutesurvival.com/?s=strategy+in+iraq), none of Obama’s faux “strategy” would prove effective and he would again prove to be a hypocrite and put boots on the ground, which he promised not to do. To date, none of those cities have been completely liberated. The long overdue offensive on Mosul is again delayed and most likely also going to fail. At best, Iraqi forces will blast their way through the city, but will find it impossible to root out ISIL elements because the inhabitants of the city “ARE” ISIL. The Sunni population in Mosul is hostile to the government in Baghdad and isn’t going to change anytime soon unless everyone in the city is killed. It is important to note that even at the height of the Iraq War, the US military never fully pacified Mosul and was literally fighting in the city as President Obama unilaterally declared our surrender in Iraq. The bottom line is this deployment of troops is another vain endeavor that will fail because it is led by incompetents. No further understanding is necessary to KNOW this ends badly for the US and Iraqis.
By Guiles Hendrik
July 12, 2016
It is time to use antitrust acts to break up the most powerful monopoly in the United States…the two-party political system
Today’s post is perhaps one of the most important pieces I have ever written. In it I write to how we as a nation can peacefully use the elements of our tattered legal system to reclaim our government from the establishment for the people it was designed to serve. Right now, we are at a critical crossroads politically in our nation. One road promises to be the fast and easy route to the good life where everything is free and no one is responsible, but this road only leads to our nation’s destruction. The other road is small, difficult to navigate, and is very rough, but ultimately leads us back to a better place and salvation as a nation. The question is will America make the hard choices necessary for long term prosperity and freedom or will it like so many other nations collapse into tyranny, corruption, poverty, and bloodshed. Ominously, if historical precedent is any indicator, the future of our nation is a bleak.
I want everyone to think about how detrimental the consolidation of power by the establishment into two overtly separate, but covertly unified political parties in the US has been to our freedoms and liberties. For over two hundred years we have been witness to a perpetual erosion of rights and freedoms while the government has exponentially grown, stolen incalculable amounts of wealth from its citizens, and created an insulated political class of elites. All this time, as the power of the US Government was being consolidated into fewer and fewer hands, the government has perpetually attacked giant corporate monopolies and broke them into smaller companies. This was done allegedly to promote fair competition, which has been generally viewed as acceptable government regulation of business for the good of the people. Whether oil, telecommunications, or transportation the government has for over a hundred years waded into disputes using antitrust laws to regulate the conduct and organization of corporations to promote fair competition for the benefit of the people. Ironically, nowhere is there a greater monopoly acting deliberately to limit fair competition at the expense of the people than in our two-party political system. If you want a peaceful solution to fix our broken, corrupt, and rigged political system, it is absolutely critical, we the people, open antitrust lawsuits against these modern day political robber barons of our most precious liberties.
Why no one has suggested using the antitrust legal route to break up the political control of the party elites is up for debate. However, I for one am going to lobby strongly for it and ask each of you to do your part to demand suit is brought against both parties. Not once has this bar against monopolies been equally applied to our political system where it is needed most. By suing both the Republican and Democrat National Committees as a business monopoly operating at the expense of the people, we actually could use the force of law to break the gridlock in our political system. Imagine if a court broke the parties into a dozen pieces like Standard Oil, struck down their gerrymandering of districts, instituted term limits, removed the ability to receive huge amounts of cash from anonymous political action committees, and abolished the parties’ self-serving election regulations. For the first time in generations a real election, with real candidates, could be put forward by the actual citizens of the US to run for office. There could actually be a chance to see genuine quality candidates compete for the duty to serve their fellow citizens.
For those that are skeptical this is an applicable approach and can work, let’s look at the purpose of the antitrust acts. First, antitrust acts are specifically designed to restrict the formation of cartels and prohibit other collusive practices regarded as being in restraint of trade. Second, they restrict the mergers and acquisitions of organizations which could substantially lessen competition. Third, they prohibit the creation of a monopoly and the abuse of monopoly power. Considering the purpose of antitrust acts, do they relate to our current political system? Does the political monopoly in the US not represent a cartel that uses its influence to destroy any competition and rig the system like a cartel? Does the political monopoly not put in place rules and regulations that prevent other parties and independent candidates from challenging their status quo control of power? Does the political monopoly not abuse its power to favor the elites? Does the political monopoly not openly reject the will of the people in popular elections and claim the ability to appoint whomever they choose to office? Does the political monopoly not obliterate the ability to have free and open democratic elections? Does the political monopoly not abuse the intent of a representative government to run only establishment favorites as elected “representatives?” Does the political monopoly not enrich its senior members just like a corporation? Does the political monopoly not restrain free trade? Does the political monopoly not use its control of government to establish favorable trade agreements and deals for its establishment cronies at the expense of true free trade? Does the political monopoly not accept tons of favors and donations from lobbyists to unfairly restrict or support mergers and acquisitions designed specifically to substantially lessen competition? Ultimately, does the political monopoly not harm the citizens of this nation?
Both the Democrat and Republican political parties are every bit of a political monopoly and are a direct detriment to not just free trade, but a free republic. If we can wake enough people up to the fact these corrupt parties of the establishment are no different than a giant cartel and should be broken apart using antitrust acts, we may have a legal avenue to directly attack the entrenched establishment at its core. I see no quicker way to break up the political stranglehold these two parties have over our nation than to have a court rule against them in favor of the people using the legal precedents established in our antitrust acts. I certainly don’t see a more peaceful way. I can promise you this; we aren’t going to fix these parties by voting and playing by their rules. The parties have had over two hundred years to make the rules of the game work in their favor. This election year has demonstrated the parties’ grip on power quite well to all but the most blind and ignorant amongst us. However, the establishment missed this legal vulnerability. Please become active and take concrete steps to create this debate and push for antitrust action against both political parties. At this point, we must exhaust all peaceful options at our disposal to try and avert the collapse of our country into a cesspool of leftist tyranny.
By Guiles Hendrik
April 14, 2016
Now is the time to split the Democratic Party and defeat the Leftists, but prepare for violence and chaos
Forget for the moment the broken Republican Party and focus on the civil war brewing within the Democratic Party. Pending the outcome of the primaries in Wisconsin and New York where Bernie Sanders may not just do well, but beat Hillary Clinton; the Democratic Party may be headed for a major showdown. In particular, if Bernie wins New York, it will be interesting to see if the delegates still vote for Hillary as many have publicly declared. What is for sure is that Hillary must soundly win New York to prevent a disastrous split for the Democrats within the party. In the event of a popular vote win for Bernie and a delegate win for Hillary, the party may fracture into violence or even split with Bernie launching an independent bid if Hillary remains the anointed nominee. This would be a best case scenario for Republicans. When Sanders’ anti-establishment success is considered holistically with Donald Trump’s popularity, it should give everyone hope that the people are finally waking up and rejecting the malignant establishment destroying our nation regardless of each voter’s specific motives. In short, the opportunity presented by Sanders’ recent victories to split the Democratic ticket cannot be wasted. However, as you will read, the awakening of the masses also is a harbinger of the evils an establishment unwilling to cede power will bring upon our nation so be aware and prepare. Read more
Forget the issues with where Cruz was born; Hillary Clinton will be legally ineligible to hold office or a security clearance
I have had enough of waiting for the “In”Justice Department to do its job. If we fail to maintain the rule of law equitably in this country from the top to the bottom we have neither freedom nor a republic. Abolishment of the rule of law effectively abolishes the United States of America and replaces it with a despotic banana republic. The failure to equitably enforce the law is one of the gravest dangers to any free nation. It is an absolutely essential element of any free and civilized democratic nation. The agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation must uphold their duty at all costs to the equitable enforce the rule of law even when extending it to the very highest offices in this nation. In fact, making sure our most senior leaders are held the most accountable is an indispensable requirement to the function of our nation. By this bar, Hillary Clinton will not only be ineligible to hold any public office and should already have had her ability to obtain a security clearance revoked.
A citizen doesn’t have to be a US Attorney or federal agent to understand that the United States Code with respect to criminal offenses has been repeatedly and flagrantly violated by Mrs. Clinton. Further, based on the open source information that has already been released through FOIA requests, more than enough evidence is available for even the worst agent to assemble enough probable cause to go in front of any reputable judge and get either an indictment or directly obtain warrants for Hillary’s arrest. Other than for reasons of political corruption, it is insane to entertain any reason why national security has been allowed to lapse and “ALL” of Hillary Clinton’s emails and related servers were not immediately seized by the FBI. It is unprecedented that in a matter involving national security the suspect would be allowed to dictate the timeline and piecemeal subpoenaed evidence. This alone stands as a testament to the corrupting political influences that have already affected the prosecution of the case against Hillary Clinton. Further, there is no lawful explanation why all of the emails held by the Department of State have not been immediately turned over to the FBI. If there is a shortage of manpower to investigate the potential crimes committed, I would suggest that instead of shooting old cowboys in Oregon, the FBI would be better served focusing on real criminals.
Hillary Clinton is suspected of disclosing classified information. This isn’t a small issue or oversight. Now hundreds and perhaps thousands of emails were willfully and knowingly transmitted via unsecure means to uncleared persons that contained not just Secret, but Top Secret information. All of these facts are legally pertinent for a criminal conviction and all of the evidence is already publicly available. For those of you that believe that Hillary somehow unknowingly passed this information, you are not just incredibly naïve and or stupid, you are 100 percent wrong. Those of you that have worked in the intelligence community know the measures in place to prevent spills of classified information from the high to the low side. A by name, need-to-know access list is maintained for all Top Secret – Sensitive Compartmented Information or “TS-SCI” and Special Access Programs, “SAP.” One must be individually read in to SCI and SAP intelligence, which is handled in a very special manner and is physically separated from other types of intelligence. This type of highly sensitive intelligence to include the means by which the intelligence was gathered just doesn’t get out by accident or unknowingly because the system has been designed through trial and error by generations of intelligence experts to explicitly prevent such a disclosure. Let me be very clear to those that still don’t get it. The definition of Top Secret is: “containing or being information whose unauthorized disclosure could result in exceptionally grave danger to the nation.” “Exceptionally grave danger to the nation.” Let the gravity of the damage done by Hillary Clinton’s reckless use of a private server to hide her other illegal activities sink in. Someone so reckless as to disclose information that would cause “exceptionally grave danger to the nation” is under no uncertain circumstances, absolutely and positively unfit for any office. In fact, according to 18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information:
(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—
(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or
(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or
(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
The law is clear. People that have committed far less crimes such as Private Bradley Manning are serving long sentences and rotting in jail. Others like Edward Snowden are living in exile for exposing illegal and unconstitutional activities. However, Hillary has jeopardized the most sensitive and damaging of US secrets and caused untold damage to our national security and still has the hubris to run for any office. The arrogance of this woman is unprecedented. I am not sure why over a hundred whiz kid agents at the FBI can’t put two and two together and get the damn indictment or preferably the arrest warrant and hold her without bail because she is a flight risk and could possibly receive asylum in another country in exchange for sensitive information she has been privileged to. As citizens, we need to drop the political partisanship and come together against what could be construed as high treason. The media in particular needs to drive home the fact Hillary Clinton is unfit, a criminal, and has caused extremely grave damage to our national security, which by definition can’t be undone.
Unfortunately, for a host of reasons, the list of federal crimes Hillary could and should be charged with doesn’t stop there with disclosing classified information. The clear cut obstruction of justice by not just Hillary, but her cronies within the Department of State to prevent the full and immediate release of all emails should also be charged. For a judge not to have invoked at least contempt at this late stage in the game can only be seen as political corruption because any “average” citizen would have long been thrown in jail. I tend to think that as soon as the minions found themselves facing criminal charges, things like snowstorms wouldn’t stand in the way of a prompt turnover of all Clinton emails. Further, I am willing to bet that more than a few cronies would turn state’s evidence against Hillary respective of far bigger crimes. Sadly, the FBI again seems completely incapable of breaking out the code book and matching her actions with criminal acts. To help, I have compiled just some of the counts that Hillary and her cronies should be facing with respect to contempt and obstruction:
• 18 U.S. Code § 401 – Power of court
o A court of the United States shall have power to punish by fine or imprisonment, or both, at its discretion, such contempt of its authority, and none other, as—
o Misbehavior of any person in its presence or so near thereto as to obstruct the administration of justice;
o Misbehavior of any of its officers in their official transactions;
o Disobedience or resistance to its lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command.
• 18 U.S. Code § 402 – Contempts constituting crimes
o Any person, corporation or association willfully disobeying any lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command of any district court of the United States or any court of the District of Columbia, by doing any act or thing therein, or thereby forbidden, if the act or thing so done be of such character as to constitute also a criminal offense under any statute of the United States or under the laws of any State in which the act was committed, shall be prosecuted for such contempt as provided in section 3691 of this title and shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment, or both.
• 18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
o Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so
• 18 U.S. Code § 1519 – Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy
o Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
The charge sheet doesn’t stop with contempt and obstruction. “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer is a very well researched and document book that alone would be enough to go to a Grand Jury and get an indictment for a laundry list of bribery, money laundering, conspiracy, and campaign finance crimes. One familiar with the case law knows that the bar for conviction is not high with particular respect to some of these crimes to include conspiracy. In fact, with bribery, one only needs to be indirectly linked to the bribe and the state only needs to show the accused was “influenced” by that bribe for conviction. Certainly anyone with an unbiased and operating mind can connect the dots between the millions the Clintons received in speaking engagements and Hillary making favorable decisions while in charge of the Department of State for those donors. At minimum, there is no question probable cause exists to open and investigation and conduct a full audit of the Clinton’s finances to include their daughter Chelsea, which received enormous salaries for positions she was unqualified for and effectively did nothing. If there can be any direct or indirect linkage between the Clintons receiving anything of value and a favorable decision being made for the specific donor, the case is made. What is also important to note is that if Hillary is found guilty of any of the bribery or corruption charges, by law, she will be ineligible to hold public office. The specific laws include:
• 18 U.S. Code § 201 – Bribery of public officials and witnesses
o (2) being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
o being influenced in the performance of any official act;
o being influenced to commit or aid in committing, or to collude in, or allow, any fraud, or make opportunity for the commission of any fraud, on the United States; or
o being induced to do or omit to do any act in violation of the official duty of such official or person;
o shall be fined under this title or not more than three times the monetary equivalent of the thing of value, whichever is greater, or imprisoned for not more than fifteen years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
• 18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States
• 18 U.S. Code § 208 – Acts affecting a personal financial interest
• 18 U.S. Code § 602 – Solicitation of political contributions
I wish I could say that is all, but someone that has so flagrantly violated so many laws is not likely to have stopped with just these violations. A historical review of the Clintons supports this assessment because they literally have been involved in one scandal after another their entire lives. Some of these include their fraudulent real estate investments related to the “Whitewater” investigation, dodging the draft, perjury, use and trafficking of illegal narcotics, solicitation of prostitution, intimidation of witnesses, sexual assault, rape, and even possibly murder. One alleged criminal incident could be written off as perhaps someone trying to frame or malign them politically, but twice is highly suspect, and three or more times is exactly what it appears. Not just Hillary, but the entire family makes up the criminal elite of our nation. The Clintons are some of the most corrupt people and hold the highest levels of public office.
The evidence is overwhelming. The law is clear. It is the duty of the FBI, the Justice Department, and our courts to not only aggressively investigate, but to prosecute to the full extent of the law these criminals. Nowhere does the law give exception to criminal action because of high office. The Justice Department exists to protect us against just this type of criminal and I expect them to do their job. If they fail to indict Hillary, Congress should cut off all funding of the Justice Department and the agents should resign in protest. Any judge involved should be impeached. At least we could cut our losses and the agents could leave with some honor. However, understand that failure to indict Hillary will be a fatal mistake for our nation. Every agent and employee from the top down at the Justice Department needs to think long and hard about what the future looks like for their kids in a country where the leadership is above the law. The US cannot stand as a free and democratic republic if the rule of law is diminished. Lawlessness and anarchy will be that future.
By Guiles Hendrik
January 30, 2016
Per my previous volumes on the subject of gun control, Obama and his Leftist ideologues are following the script. They continue to push an agenda for a total gun ban via incremental power grabs. In spite of all of the evidence that shows far greater problems are facing America, Obama and his band of idiots remain steadfast in their pursuit of disarming of the American people while ignoring real security problems like skyrocketing debt, unchecked immigration, and a world war about to break loose. Obama remains deaf and blind to the rule of law, Constitutional constraints, and the will of the people in his pursuit of tyrannical power. As I am sure you are aware, he is just getting started and has no plans to abate his attacks on your God given rights.
I won’t waste your time reviewing each individual lie and distortion Obama stated today in his “town hall” discussion on his upcoming executive orders. However, I would like to point out a few whoppers. First and foremost, Obama and Congress do not have the power to constrain or limit gun laws short of an amendment to the Constitution through a very specific process. The Second Amendment of the Constitution explicitly withheld this power from the government. In fact, it was intentionally included specifically so that Congress and the President could not “infringe” upon the right to keep and bear arms. Second, Obama has no legal standing to make laws respective of anything. As the head of the executive branch, he can enforce the laws enacted by Congress and no more. His “executive actions” go far beyond enforcing current law and are clearly in the realm of creating new law. Obama simply does not have the authority to create law via executive action and thus his dictates are unconstitutional. Respective of the already unconstitutional no fly list, which I have been critical of since its inception, Obama again has no authority to deny someone their rights without due process. This is very basic legal precedent that our Constitutional scholar, now President, apparently missed…no, ignored. If someone is suspected of being a terrorist or supporting terrorism, then show the probable cause, get a warrant, and arrest them. The notion a citizen can be secretly blacklisted and denied rights without due process for being a terrorist, but still is left on the street is far more dangerous than any mythical gunshow loophole.
Finally, I want to take an entire paragraph to address the constantly repeated propaganda line of “common sense gun laws.” The arrogance of this dictator knows no bounds. By declaring his dictates “common sense,” the thug sitting in the White House is in effect calling the vast majority of Americans that overwhelmingly support the Second Amendment and are against further gun control idiots. I have news for you Barry, the only people that thought gun control was “common sense” were dictators hell bent on subjugating and murdering millions of unarmed and defenseless people like Stalin, Mao, and Hitler. Based on your policy exploits in the Middle East and North Africa, many would argue you are not far behind your previous peers, yet I fear your worst is yet to come. You may indeed sit in the White House as a puppet of the establishment, but you will not be able to escape the inevitable brand by historians as the worst president to ever hold the office. Without any doubt, your “common sense” is wanting.
By Guiles Hendrik
January 4, 2016
When does an act reach the bar for high treason? If not when powerful men conspire to abolish the Constitution and your basic God given rights, then when? I ask this question of all citizens because it is relevant in our time. No longer do the Washington elite even try to conceal their hatred of your rights and the lust for absolute power.
While America was enjoying Christmas with family and friends, one of the most egregious pieces of legislative tyranny was introduced to Congress. This was deliberately timed to pass without attention because the framers of this conspiracy know exactly the level of treason they are trying to commit. If we as Americans quietly accept this as mere politics, we are truly doomed to tyranny. The legislation proposed is absolutely nothing short of the government giving itself the power to abolish the Constitution along with your rights without regard for the amendment process and rule of law. Every sponsor of this bill should not only be recalled immediately from office, but placed in jail to await a trial on the charges of conspiracy and treason.
For reference, compare the language of the bill with the Second Amendment. Anyone with even basic intellect should immediately realize they are legally incompatible and the former is a direct attack and violation of the latter.
“To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.” H.R.4269 – Assault Weapons Ban of 2015
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Second Amendment of the United States Constitution
For those of you that read LMS on a regular basis, you know that I have clearly laid out time and again the agenda to ban and confiscate your firearms. You can read many of these articles to include my three part series (Gun Confiscation Goes Mainstream: Tyranny in the Land of the “Free”) at http://www.lastminutesurvival.com/?s=gun+ban. What you will see is that I the government is following the script I forecasted would play out almost to the letter. This is very ominous. Based on the language and number of sponsors of the bill, it is conclusive evidence of a Washington conspiracy to not just limit, but outright ban and confiscate firearms in the United States. Read more
Gun owners are labeled terrorists by the Attorney General: You must challenge the government’s narrative on “excessive” guns and ammunition
As the terrorist attack played out in San Bernardino, the propaganda machine spun into high gear. Even before it was finished, Islam had been exonerated and instead, you were made to believe it was caused by people with too many weapons. Is having “too many” guns bad? What exactly constitutes too many guns? Is it a “stockpile” or “arsenal” and what exactly defines that? Is it a few guns? Is it a black rifle and a pistol? Is it a box of .22 rounds? You better know because your Attorney General Loretta Lynch uses this seemingly unknowable number to define a terrorist. You heard that right. Even if you have even just one rifle you have an “arsenal.” Not a couple, not a few, not a dozen, not even a hundred rifles…just one gun with barely enough rounds to train with and you are a terrorist by the definition of the Attorney General of the United States. It would be easy to dismiss this as the foolish ramblings of an imbecile, but this is deadly serious. Lynch is not joking and knows exactly what she is saying. Her statements are just a small part of a coordinated plot to recast legal gun owners as terrorists and then deal with them accordingly.
It was obvious from the very beginning of the shooting spree in San Bernardino that the government knew the shooters were radical Islamic terrorists and were trying to cover it up. Immediately, the White House and its media drones began deflecting attention from the radicalized Muslim terrorists to the fact they had guns. This was not accidental. This was pre-orchestrated plan to redirect the blame of any attack resulting from the President’s disastrous policies onto your Bill of Rights in order to demonize and destroy those freedoms. Disagree? Let’s look at the available evidence in the mass media. Read more
In spite of the hundreds of billions of dollars being spent on defense and intelligence, our nation has once again failed to prevent an Islamic inspired terrorist attack on our soil. Nonetheless, we are told that we must accept massive domestic spying and surveillance or we will not be safe even though these unconstitutional, Orwellian programs have never prevented a single attack. Considering the amount of manpower, money, and technology dedicated to counterterrorism operations that still fail, one could easily conclude that rooting out Islamic extremists is just too difficult. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Terrorism is not a new phenomenon. There are plenty of effective strategies to combat terrorism. Some are more palatable than others, but agree or not, these strategies have been proven effective. The problem is that our government not only refuses to acknowledge these viable options, but will brutally attack and smear anyone that tries to sensibly address these shortcomings of our “War on Terror” and domestic counterterrorism efforts. Today, I am going to talk about the easiest and by far the most effective counterterrorism measure, which the government refuses to employ at our expense. However, it is up to you whether or not you are now willing to take decisive action against the growing war with fundamentalist Islam or incur the risk and wait till it gets worse. Either way, I promise you that decisive action, no matter how unpalatable, will ultimately be forced on you and the longer you wait, the more painful it will be for everyone.
The government would make you believe that without the National Security Agency (NSA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), etc. all spying on you, it is impossible to insure your security. This is bogus logic. There is strong evidence to support that domestic surveillance is actually counterproductive to preventing terrorism because it creates a huge amount of distracting data. Further, if there really are terrorists all over the country ready to attack us and these programs work, then we should be intercepting them planning the attacks routinely. Let me pose some simple questions to you and allow you to use some basic logic. Do you ever wonder how the government knows there are terrorists all over? If the government can know these enemies are here, then why don’t they arrest them or do something about it? Further, if we already know so much about these extremists and their plans, why do we need to continue to spy on our own people when even the government admits the programs don’t work? The truth is we don’t and the fearmongering is used to grab more power and control the people. It doesn’t take a whole lot of money or technology to weed out your extremists and you certainly do not need to violate the Constitution. However, it may require you to offend some people and not be politically correct. It is amazing that today we will race to undermine our Constitution and destroy our civil liberties, but fight doggedly against any notion of hurting the feelings of someone that wants to kill us and destroy our civilization. I am treading dangerously close to sounding like a suddenly well informed Donald Trump here, but we really do need to get our priorities straight. Until we fix this, the evils of political correctness and tolerance will walk us right into a disaster as a nation.
So here it is…the grand plan for security the hundreds of billions of dollars spent on spying, surveillance, analysts, and bombs could never bring you. To root these terrorists out Read more
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest believes Hillary Clinton should be disqualified from serving as president
It is said that if it wasn’t for double standards, Democrats wouldn’t have standards. Case and point was demonstrated this week when White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest stated Donald Trump should be disqualified from serving as president because his comments about preventing Muslim immigration to the US were unconstitutional. If Josh wasn’t a hypocrite, I would welcome this as great news. I hate to break the news to Josh, but the Constitution doesn’t bar the government for setting standards on immigration to include racial and ethnic quotas. However, the Constitution explicitly prohibits the government from engaging in infringements on free speech, the right to bear arms, and privacy specific to one being secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures in the first, second, and fourth amendments respectively. These three amendments have been so heinously violated and perverted by both parties of our government, they are no longer recognizable. Nonetheless, I agree with Josh that no one should be serving as president to violate the Constitution so let’s extend his logic to the rest of the candidates.
“The fact is what Donald Trump said yesterday disqualifies him from serving as president,” said Earnest referencing Trumps statement to ban Muslims from immigrating to the USA. He then when on to clarify that every president must take an oath to “preserve, protect and defend” the U.S. Constitution, and thus, he said, Trump would not qualify. I ask that this be equally applied to all candidates. In fact, based on Josh’s criteria, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders should be immediately disqualified. Further, his boss, President Obama, should be disqualified. This trio sets the bar for unconstitutional actions, statements, and policies. Specifically, all three should be eliminated for calling for outright gun confiscation, which even the most brainless of the left have to admit is irreconcilable with the Second Amendment. Further, all have either voted for our ordered unconstitutional domestic surveillance of citizens without any due process, which is a clear violation of the Fourth Amendment. I am also pretty sure using the Justice Department to investigate and harass journalists is also prohibited. At this point we should also throw in assassinating US citizens without due process and invading sovereign nations without cause or authorization. By Earnest condemning Trump’s comments, he also is treading dangerously close to the government abridging Trump’s right to freely express himself. Trump has no authority at this point and is speaking as a free man, but Earnest is in a government position.
The Democrat candidates are not alone. Most of the cast of characters running for the Republican nomination also have a checkered record when it comes to supporting the Constitution. Read more
I wrote the following paragraph on October 19th this year as the first of a three part series explaining exactly how gun control and then confiscation would be enacted across the US. After President Obama’s speech tonight indicting the Second Amendment as the root cause of terrorism inside the US, I thought it was a good time to reintroduce my three part series.
As we wait for the latest round of unconstitutional acts by President Obama respective of his so called new “executive orders” on gun control, which would be better described as edicts, the only question is how far the President will overstep his constitutional authority this time. In some ways, I hope he oversteps and the backlash catches the Left by surprise and sets them back significantly in the elections. However, the people we are dealing with are not political amateurs and are masters of spin so I would expect the long war to continue against our nation and culture. To this end, I would expect more highly politicized false flags used to finalize the “justification” for gun control in the near future. To those of us not in a propaganda induced coma, we will see that these false flag events exactly for what they are. We will intuitively know they were not the result of guns; but rather, the result of a nation that has allowed itself to lose its cultural identity and moral foundations, a nation that has become addicted to violence and mind altering drugs, a nation that has been subverted from the inside. http://www.lastminutesurvival.com/2015/10/19/gun-confiscation-goes-mainstream-tyranny-in-the-land-of-the-free/
I have to admit, I am sounding very redundant when I say “I told you so,” but only through making repetitive connections will many of the masses understand that what is going on is not random. Random acts by their very nature cannot be accurately predicted. However, when something such as the elite’s gun control agenda can be predicted so specifically in advance, one must at least consider the fact that this is indeed a planned and highly orchestrated effort from the top to disarm and subjugate the United States. I am sure some of you that have just started reading my articles will be asking how exactly then will this occur. Well, I detailed the general progression of this plot below in Parts II and III of my series on gun control. If you are concerned about being disarmed, and you should be, then you need to read all three posts, which lay out the elitist agenda, how it will unfold, and how you can resist it.
December 6, 2015
Part II: The Gun Ban is Announced
Last night I spoke of how to resist encroaching gun control laws and regulation. However, I admitted that we are fighting a rigged game and that I fully expect to see a gun ban in the near future. As this ban goes into effect, you can expect to see it follow a set pattern. However, unlike other countries around the world to include Australia, Canada, and the U.K., the US will not follow the script, which I will discuss in “Part III: Resistance.” In short, gun confiscation means major chaos is in the future for the US. Unfortunately, I don’t think this is avoidable at this point so it is best to spend your time preparing. Here is how you can expect it to play out.
The march toward total gun confiscation in the US has been a gradual one. It hasn’t been an easy fight and has been resisted the entire way by sensible Americans. In fact, recently, the pro-gun lobby has won numerous major successes in court. Nonetheless, today we are still standing on the edge of the gun ban cliff and looking into the abyss as a free nation. Taking stock of the situation, we must recognize some hard facts working in favor of the elitist cabal dedicated to your total disarmament. The ballot boxes have been stacked by illegitimate voters, the system to include judges and educators is now filled with Leftist operatives, the latest generation to come of age has been brainwashed to view all guns as evil, our population has lost its morality, and we no longer collectively view an armed populace as a necessary element of a free state. As bad, the majority of our population is constantly is some state of drug induced mental paralysis whether by illegal drugs such as heroin and marijuana or legal drugs such as alcohol and anti-depressants. This mass sedation makes the population far easier to manipulate, control, and ultimately convince to willingly enter oppression and slavery. We are so close to a gun ban that if only a handful of seats change hands in the House and Senate an avalanche of new gun control legislation to include the UN’s Gun Ban Treaty will move forward. Further, it is probable that even with a Republican controlled Congress they will still sell out their constituents and side with elitist interests by embracing gun control. To illustrate this point, remember Mitt Romney had a far worse record of gun control than even Bill Clinton. As such, don’t be surprised when another major “mass shooting” event is staged and used to justify the final push to ban firearms in the US irrespective of who “controls” Congress and sits in the White House.
When the order is given for Americans to disarm and turn in their weapons, it will come in phases just like it has occurred repeatedly in other countries. Read more