The last week has witnessed some unprecedented changes across the Middle East. These events have moved the entire region closer to a major Sunni-Shia conflict. As such, it is important to review what has occurred and assess if this will lead to a major war. If so, it will have major strategic implications for the US so are you prepared? Read more
Archive for Social Unrest
I have pondered the staged, revolutionary events in Charlottesville all week. How to properly address the depth of dangers facing America has literally kept me up at night. I could analyze the events and various belligerents. I could point fingers and place blame on the various factions. I could talk about how it was an orchestrated setup designed to burn Charlottesville to the ground as a sacrifice to create racial division. I could even discuss a strategy to resist the war being waged against America. However, I won’t. Not yet at least. Problems are best settled with a cool head. Taking a week to assimilate the situation is critical to avoid costly strategic mistakes. Right now, our nation needs to collectively take a step back and focus on what is really at stake; the United States of America. Please stay with me and read on.
With respect to the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, the most important issue right now is to not allow yourself and others to be sucked into the trap our enemies have set for America. We must not be distracted and remain laser focused on the real enemies of our nation. The enemies of “all” Americans are desperate to polarize and divide our nation through class warfare. They are few, but powerful. Just like the leaders of earlier revolutions, they are the strategists and the financiers. However, alone, they are incapable of implementing their plan to destroy and subjugate US. To overcome their weaknesses, they leverage engineered issues to manipulate the masses to action. They control minds and opinions through their monopoly of mass media and governments. They control world events through finance and wars. They internally divide. They polarize. They deceive. Our enemies are not the idiots wearing black masks in the street throwing feces at each other like zoo monkeys. These zombie stooges of the Left are simply expendable pawns that serve to distract America from what is killing it. Through violence and intimidation, these mobs for hire are sent from city to city to create the illusion of an enemy far more pervasive than their true numbers remotely approach. Nonetheless, by their very nature, these dupes are a terrorist arm of the Left, but they do not represent the critical head of this hydra. Our enemy is the poisonous, nationcidal Leftist ideology and the globalists financing its implementation.
Make no mistake; the events in Charlottesville were engineered with the sole purpose of igniting racial tensions that they have been dutifully stoked year after year by Leftist elites. These fault lines were created through a steady diet of identity politics that have nursed a victim mentality amongst the growing list of “aggrieved” classes. Through control of the public schools and universities, the Left has indoctrinated an entire generation in their evil ideology to bolster their numbers to staff their zombie army. These indoctrinated minions actually believe that by tearing down the US, they can create a utopian world where the perceived societal ills such as sexism, racism, and homophobia cannot exist. To these mentally ill fools that have been taught to feel and not think, the “ists” of the world are the single greatest problem facing humanity. Remarkably, exactly 100 years after the Bolsheviks seized power in Russia through a bloody revolution, the seeds they planted have finally born their poisonous fruit. Just like in Czarist Russia a century ago, the Leftists are now ready to blow the fault lines they have diligently chiseled into the fabric of America into gaping chasms that cannot be bridged.
Let me be clear, the civil war the Left so overtly desires will be devastating for everyone. Only a mad man or sociopath could desire such an outcome. There will be no utopia. There will be no great liberation of the aggrieved classes. Life will not improve. The world will not be better. The aggrieved classes will learn what true aggression, fear, and oppression feel like and will suffer greatly. Blacks in particular will shoulder the worst of any race war, which they cannot win. America will not be returned to some mythical communist paradise of equality, but a totalitarian cesspool of poverty, oppression, and darkness. The torches of freedom, liberty, opportunity, prosperity, and equal rights under the law will be extinguished.
This dark future is our destiny should we as a nation collectively choose to remain ignorant of the evils attacking our nation. We must study and understand the mortal enemies of freedom on the Left such as Marx and Alinsky. If we continue to allow ourselves to be distracted by petty differences, baited into class warfare and identity politics, and deceived by the Left, our nation cannot stand. Our enemies know this and are determined to place maximum pressure on the societal fault lines they have engineered. This will continue to get worse. Our enemies not only desire, but require us to hate and fight each other to achieve their desired goal of toppling the US. The worst fear of the Left is that Americans wake up, see their evil ideology, and take down the thought leaders and financiers of the Left, which have engineered this war. I have no illusions about the nature of man. It is far easier to give into primal emotions of hate, jealousy, greed, anger, and vengeance than it is to forgive, love, and take personal responsibility. As individuals, to surmount these emotions, it will require resolute discipline and an incredible moral and ethical constitution that I believe is predicated in religion. As a nation, it will require true leaders of the first order, not seen since our nation’s darkest hours, to rise up and offer a better vision, dismantle the intellectual dishonesty of the Left, and guide our nation back to health.
In closing, I ask each and every one of you to take time out of your day to stop and deeply reflect on the juncture we have come to as a nation. Refocus on what is important. Remove yourself from biases and preconceived notions. Reevaluate the narratives of those claiming to be your leaders. Reeducate those around you. Remind yourself what you want your future to look like. Then, and only then, reengage. Come forward ready to meet the threats we face by uniting not dividing our nation. It can be done.
By Guiles Hendrik
August 17, 2017
As the farce of Russian meddling in the United States’ election has turned to focus on the very real collusion amongst senior Democrats, the story is quickly being killed by the mainstream media. In its place, a new hysteria is being created to distract and divide the nation. This hysteria is extremely dangerous and focuses on the lie that President Trump’s healthcare plan is “killing” Americans. This extremist narrative needs little translation. It is a thinly veiled message to radical leftwing extremists that they are now fully justified in killing people to promote their agenda. I do not say this lightly. By making the claim that President Trump and the Republicans are killing people, they have provided a moral justification and call to arms that can’t be ignored by the insurgents organized under the banners of the Left. The media propagandists are knowingly yelling “fire” in a theater. They are creating an insurgency in this nation that will lead to many more deaths, injuries, and huge amounts of property damage. The leadership of these domestic terrorist organizations must be legally taken down now or our nation will continue to spiral closer to an all-out civil war, which the Left desires, but no intelligent person wants. Read more
This week, the escalating communist revolution in the United States, graduated to full scale political assassination. This was left-wing domestic terrorism. For Americans, this was a watershed moment and a wake-up call. Now many are asking; “Where does this lead?” Your answer, whether you are ready to open your eyes or not, is the Second American Revolution. This revolution will be far bloodier, far costlier, and more globally detrimental than any previous revolution if not stopped now. Read more
To say there have been a few distractions in the news cycle lately is an understatement. The establishment (aka: Deep State) will continue to create scandals to mire the Trump Administration in a never ending cycle of chasing his tell to prevent his agenda moving forward. In all of this chaos, it is often difficult to separate fact from fiction and recognize true news of consequence. One such important event occurred today when the US directly attacked Syrian government forces in southern Syria. This event, even more than the previous missile strike, signals the true motives of US intervention in Syria. These motives can only spell disaster for the US and are laying the ground work to create the context for the US to enter the next stage of the conflict. As I have correctly forecasted the evolution of this conflict from its very beginnings in Iraq, I can tell you with authority that this doesn’t end with ISIS. It begins. Read more
Last week I posed this this question, “Would Europe be destroyed by the wave of Muslim immigrant?” No was the answer. More specifically, Western Europe may indeed commit voluntary national suicide if it doesn’t have a nationalist awakening. However, even if they don’t wake up in time, Central and Eastern Europe will not only reject the lunacy of Western Europe’s Leftists, it will once again be the savior of Western Civilization. The more I see this assessment begin to materialize, the more Central and Eastern Europe will be attacked and demonized by the Left. Eastern Europe will soon be enemy number one of the Globalist’s plan to flood Europe and literally destroy its people and culture. This will be proof my analysis is accurate and indeed coming to pass.
Supporting this assessment, just this week, we witnessed another step toward the solidification of the old Central European states. See: http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/02/26/poland-hungary-join-together-challenge-eu-bureaucracy.html Not so ironically, the traditional Western European powers condemned Poland and Hungary for their sanity. Specifically, countries like Hungary are being condemned by countries such as France and Germany for refusing to accept the flood of non-European migrants. This is the equivalent of a sick man drinking poison while pointing at the healthy man and telling him he is wrong for not also partaking of the same poison.
This trend only needs to continue unabated for a few more years before one can write the epitaph of Western European Nation States. However, equally true will be the coming clash and ascendance of Central and Eastern European states over the rubble of what were once countries like France and Germany. Let me be clear, if Western Europe does not turn back the tide of non-European immigration, their countries will collapse. Further, as long as Central and Eastern Europe do not fall victim to the same insane self-destructive policies, they will very quickly eclipse the other rapidly declining nations.
The shift to a more Continental power base in Europe will have profound consequences for the United States and world. It will fundamentally alter the power structures of the world. I will continue to track this geopolitical shift and discuss the greater implications as events occur going forward. In the interim, you should start paying more attention to countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia. I would add Russia and the Ukraine, but you are already hearing about them daily and hopefully can see how from their actions why that region of the world remains relevant and will be a growing focus of attention.
By Guiles Hendrik
February 27, 2017
Nearly daily there are articles reporting new attacks in Europe perpetrated by immigrants. These attacks range in severity from petty crime and assaults to mass sexual assaults, riots, and terrorism. Recent terrorist attacks have almost exclusively been perpetrated by Islamic extremists. The situation has become so bad in countries like Germany, France, Belgium, and Sweden that entire neighborhoods are essentially off limits to the native peoples of these countries and the police. This has prompted many to question the future of Europe and if these nations can survive with their European identities intact. The answer is that Europe is headed toward conflict and greater bloodshed, but I assess Europeans will ultimately prevail at the cost of a major geopolitical shift in the the European order.
It has been said that you cannot bring there here without here becoming there. Europe is learning this hard lesson. One cannot safely walk the streets of Mogadishu or Raqqa or even Baghdad safely as a Westerner. Your half-life is approximately 1 hour in any of these cities as a white or Christian. You will be attacked and murdered. However, the delusional sickness of the liberal mind believes these very same people that condone these actions against Westerners in their countries can be imported in large numbers to Europe without causing massive problems. Read more
Before the Inauguration of President Trump fades into memory, I wanted to capture some the important lessons learned. Please feel free to post on chat boards and begin discussions because this list is by no means all encompassing. Instead, it is short run down of salient lessons learned to date that were under reported or appreciated. I would love to see a fully consolidated after action list and would be happy to post it should someone want to submit one.
- The key takeaway from the Trump Inauguration is that the Left failed. The inauguration was the single best chance Trump’s opposition had to unite and take decisive action against the new president. The propaganda, anger, and vitriol in the run up to President Trump’s inauguration were unprecedented in our lifetimes. Nonetheless, the Left utterly failed to stop anything. The protestors looked like nothing more than a motley band of moronic, spoiled brats with a penchant for destructive behavior. It was a truly embarrassing show of “force.”
- The Left is far weaker than they try to present. Their numbers they mustered on the streets amounted to small bands of Soros hired anarchists and was far below even the lowest estimates presented by the media. Any large scale national resistance movement by the Left is currently impossible with their current numbers and capabilities irrespective of Soros funding.
- Anarchists are still targeting downtown business districts close to mass transportation hubs. This is important for future planning and preparation purposes. In the case of DC, the majority of protests materialized in the vicinity of the main train station (Union Station) and Metro Station, which is the second largest metro hub in DC outside of Union Station.
- Violent protestors are cowards and fear strong opposition. When confronted by individuals prepared and capable of self-defense, the Leftists resigned themselves to shouting obscenities, but avoided further escalation. In the few examples where they miscalculated and tried to attack a competent solo individual, they uniformly had their butts kicked. The pro-Trump biker groups were a strong testament to this effect. It is clear the Left is in fear of groups willing and capable of proportionally responding with like violence should they try to attack anyone.
- Violent protestors prey on the weak. A review of the attacks and destruction that occurred during the DC protests/riots shows that victims were not chosen at random. Solo individuals and unguarded/unprotected property were the primary targets of the mob. In many cases, women attempting to simply go to work were attacked. One of the most egregious cases involved a violent mob attack and beating of a lady walking with a cane, which left her hospitalized.
- Attendees wearing Trump attire were targeted if they appeared weak or in small numbers.
- A screening of dozens of videos of attacks committed by rioters and protestors overwhelming demonstrated none had professional martial arts training. The individuals uniformly attacked people they thought they could bully and easily overpower, but never displayed any degree of competence in hand-to-hand combat.
- The mob was easiest to penetrate by simply donning black attire. Our operatives wore black hoodies with black cargo pants and were able to easily infiltrate the mobs of anarchists.
- By dressing like the anarchists (all black, face obscured, adorned with communist symbols), it was easy to target, approach, and “remove” anyone that appeared to be a major agitator in any said group. This tactic proved very effective at dispersing mobs and disrupting the protestors/rioters. Critical to this tactic were speed and surprise. Once action was necessary, infiltrators needed to neutralize the threat rapidly and then make an escape through the crowd to a secure area before anyone realized what was going on.
- Preparing for a confrontation in high-pro kit was suitable for group shows of force for property defense, but was of limited utility in disrupting the mobs. Anyone wearing kit was too high profile to penetrate the mob of rioters and immediately drew the focus of hostilities.
- Do not park any vehicles along streets. Roving mobs of anarchists blocks from the center of hostilities were seen randomly vandalizing property.
- Keep plenty of fire extinguishers available. Fire is still the most dangerous threat widely faced. Extinguishers also make a great (and perfectly legal) area dispersal or screening agent. In fact, we found that simply discharging an extinguisher provided far better obscuration than typical smoke generating devices.
- The police didn’t intervene except in the most egregious cases. They must maintain their lines for safety and security and have to preserve their limited manpower. Riot trained police know that they must maintain a tight cohort. Getting separated is extremely dangerous for an officer. In DC, when they did make an arrest, they did it in a big group.
- The police in DC used good discretion. If anything, most people wanted them to act more aggressively against the rioters. In every case we witnessed, which included fights between pro and anti-Trump attendees, the true agitator(s) were arrested.
- Don’t expect the police to be able to help you during major protests and riots. Their manpower is dedicated to protecting key infrastructure and persons…not you and your property.
- Don’t expect the police to leave their lines immediately and come to your aid to break up a confrontation with violent anarchists. Police stood by and did not intervene in most of the minor assaults we witnessed. That said, we witnessed a woman assaulted by a weaselly, male (barely) protestor trying to block her access to a venue and she decked the protestor. The protestors screamed for her arrest, but the police took no action. The lady then proceeded unmolested on to her destination.
This is a short list of some of the highlights of our observation teams last week. Again, we ask that you post this to discussion boards. We want to capture all of the lessons learned. Each of these bullets provides plenty of fodder for further discussion and value to planning and preparation for future events involving mass civil unrest.
By Guiles Hendrik
January 27, 2017