To say there have been a few distractions in the news cycle lately is an understatement. The establishment (aka: Deep State) will continue to create scandals to mire the Trump Administration in a never ending cycle of chasing his tell to prevent his agenda moving forward. In all of this chaos, it is often difficult to separate fact from fiction and recognize true news of consequence. One such important event occurred today when the US directly attacked Syrian government forces in southern Syria. This event, even more than the previous missile strike, signals the true motives of US intervention in Syria. These motives can only spell disaster for the US and are laying the ground work to create the context for the US to enter the next stage of the conflict. As I have correctly forecasted the evolution of this conflict from its very beginnings in Iraq, I can tell you with authority that this doesn’t end with ISIS. It begins. Read more
Archive for Social Unrest
Last week I posed this this question, “Would Europe be destroyed by the wave of Muslim immigrant?” No was the answer. More specifically, Western Europe may indeed commit voluntary national suicide if it doesn’t have a nationalist awakening. However, even if they don’t wake up in time, Central and Eastern Europe will not only reject the lunacy of Western Europe’s Leftists, it will once again be the savior of Western Civilization. The more I see this assessment begin to materialize, the more Central and Eastern Europe will be attacked and demonized by the Left. Eastern Europe will soon be enemy number one of the Globalist’s plan to flood Europe and literally destroy its people and culture. This will be proof my analysis is accurate and indeed coming to pass.
Supporting this assessment, just this week, we witnessed another step toward the solidification of the old Central European states. See: http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/02/26/poland-hungary-join-together-challenge-eu-bureaucracy.html Not so ironically, the traditional Western European powers condemned Poland and Hungary for their sanity. Specifically, countries like Hungary are being condemned by countries such as France and Germany for refusing to accept the flood of non-European migrants. This is the equivalent of a sick man drinking poison while pointing at the healthy man and telling him he is wrong for not also partaking of the same poison.
This trend only needs to continue unabated for a few more years before one can write the epitaph of Western European Nation States. However, equally true will be the coming clash and ascendance of Central and Eastern European states over the rubble of what were once countries like France and Germany. Let me be clear, if Western Europe does not turn back the tide of non-European immigration, their countries will collapse. Further, as long as Central and Eastern Europe do not fall victim to the same insane self-destructive policies, they will very quickly eclipse the other rapidly declining nations.
The shift to a more Continental power base in Europe will have profound consequences for the United States and world. It will fundamentally alter the power structures of the world. I will continue to track this geopolitical shift and discuss the greater implications as events occur going forward. In the interim, you should start paying more attention to countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia. I would add Russia and the Ukraine, but you are already hearing about them daily and hopefully can see how from their actions why that region of the world remains relevant and will be a growing focus of attention.
By Guiles Hendrik
February 27, 2017
Nearly daily there are articles reporting new attacks in Europe perpetrated by immigrants. These attacks range in severity from petty crime and assaults to mass sexual assaults, riots, and terrorism. Recent terrorist attacks have almost exclusively been perpetrated by Islamic extremists. The situation has become so bad in countries like Germany, France, Belgium, and Sweden that entire neighborhoods are essentially off limits to the native peoples of these countries and the police. This has prompted many to question the future of Europe and if these nations can survive with their European identities intact. The answer is that Europe is headed toward conflict and greater bloodshed, but I assess Europeans will ultimately prevail at the cost of a major geopolitical shift in the the European order.
It has been said that you cannot bring there here without here becoming there. Europe is learning this hard lesson. One cannot safely walk the streets of Mogadishu or Raqqa or even Baghdad safely as a Westerner. Your half-life is approximately 1 hour in any of these cities as a white or Christian. You will be attacked and murdered. However, the delusional sickness of the liberal mind believes these very same people that condone these actions against Westerners in their countries can be imported in large numbers to Europe without causing massive problems. Read more
Before the Inauguration of President Trump fades into memory, I wanted to capture some the important lessons learned. Please feel free to post on chat boards and begin discussions because this list is by no means all encompassing. Instead, it is short run down of salient lessons learned to date that were under reported or appreciated. I would love to see a fully consolidated after action list and would be happy to post it should someone want to submit one.
- The key takeaway from the Trump Inauguration is that the Left failed. The inauguration was the single best chance Trump’s opposition had to unite and take decisive action against the new president. The propaganda, anger, and vitriol in the run up to President Trump’s inauguration were unprecedented in our lifetimes. Nonetheless, the Left utterly failed to stop anything. The protestors looked like nothing more than a motley band of moronic, spoiled brats with a penchant for destructive behavior. It was a truly embarrassing show of “force.”
- The Left is far weaker than they try to present. Their numbers they mustered on the streets amounted to small bands of Soros hired anarchists and was far below even the lowest estimates presented by the media. Any large scale national resistance movement by the Left is currently impossible with their current numbers and capabilities irrespective of Soros funding.
- Anarchists are still targeting downtown business districts close to mass transportation hubs. This is important for future planning and preparation purposes. In the case of DC, the majority of protests materialized in the vicinity of the main train station (Union Station) and Metro Station, which is the second largest metro hub in DC outside of Union Station.
- Violent protestors are cowards and fear strong opposition. When confronted by individuals prepared and capable of self-defense, the Leftists resigned themselves to shouting obscenities, but avoided further escalation. In the few examples where they miscalculated and tried to attack a competent solo individual, they uniformly had their butts kicked. The pro-Trump biker groups were a strong testament to this effect. It is clear the Left is in fear of groups willing and capable of proportionally responding with like violence should they try to attack anyone.
- Violent protestors prey on the weak. A review of the attacks and destruction that occurred during the DC protests/riots shows that victims were not chosen at random. Solo individuals and unguarded/unprotected property were the primary targets of the mob. In many cases, women attempting to simply go to work were attacked. One of the most egregious cases involved a violent mob attack and beating of a lady walking with a cane, which left her hospitalized.
- Attendees wearing Trump attire were targeted if they appeared weak or in small numbers.
- A screening of dozens of videos of attacks committed by rioters and protestors overwhelming demonstrated none had professional martial arts training. The individuals uniformly attacked people they thought they could bully and easily overpower, but never displayed any degree of competence in hand-to-hand combat.
- The mob was easiest to penetrate by simply donning black attire. Our operatives wore black hoodies with black cargo pants and were able to easily infiltrate the mobs of anarchists.
- By dressing like the anarchists (all black, face obscured, adorned with communist symbols), it was easy to target, approach, and “remove” anyone that appeared to be a major agitator in any said group. This tactic proved very effective at dispersing mobs and disrupting the protestors/rioters. Critical to this tactic were speed and surprise. Once action was necessary, infiltrators needed to neutralize the threat rapidly and then make an escape through the crowd to a secure area before anyone realized what was going on.
- Preparing for a confrontation in high-pro kit was suitable for group shows of force for property defense, but was of limited utility in disrupting the mobs. Anyone wearing kit was too high profile to penetrate the mob of rioters and immediately drew the focus of hostilities.
- Do not park any vehicles along streets. Roving mobs of anarchists blocks from the center of hostilities were seen randomly vandalizing property.
- Keep plenty of fire extinguishers available. Fire is still the most dangerous threat widely faced. Extinguishers also make a great (and perfectly legal) area dispersal or screening agent. In fact, we found that simply discharging an extinguisher provided far better obscuration than typical smoke generating devices.
- The police didn’t intervene except in the most egregious cases. They must maintain their lines for safety and security and have to preserve their limited manpower. Riot trained police know that they must maintain a tight cohort. Getting separated is extremely dangerous for an officer. In DC, when they did make an arrest, they did it in a big group.
- The police in DC used good discretion. If anything, most people wanted them to act more aggressively against the rioters. In every case we witnessed, which included fights between pro and anti-Trump attendees, the true agitator(s) were arrested.
- Don’t expect the police to be able to help you during major protests and riots. Their manpower is dedicated to protecting key infrastructure and persons…not you and your property.
- Don’t expect the police to leave their lines immediately and come to your aid to break up a confrontation with violent anarchists. Police stood by and did not intervene in most of the minor assaults we witnessed. That said, we witnessed a woman assaulted by a weaselly, male (barely) protestor trying to block her access to a venue and she decked the protestor. The protestors screamed for her arrest, but the police took no action. The lady then proceeded unmolested on to her destination.
This is a short list of some of the highlights of our observation teams last week. Again, we ask that you post this to discussion boards. We want to capture all of the lessons learned. Each of these bullets provides plenty of fodder for further discussion and value to planning and preparation for future events involving mass civil unrest.
By Guiles Hendrik
January 27, 2017